Wednesday 14 November 2012

STUCK!!!

I am stuck! LITERALLY! Life as we know it is not moving forward for me. There are 3 apects to my life at this moment...My Work, My Personal Life and My Spiritual Awakening! All 3 are demanding attention, some more than other's. I feel like I'm in a vice-grip that is getting tigher by the day...There has to be cohesion and balance in my life otherwise it does not flow.

My work is keeping me very busy, and I'm grateful for that as it is keeping me sane and grounded. I've always tried to keep my personal life seperate from my business and not burden my client's with my problems, but that has been very difficult to do of late. My car, "Carrie", decided Sunday that she has not finished toying with me. It has thrown my entire life into disarray. I've had endless problems with her this year. The effect is that finnacially, its placed me in a spiral of debt that is suffocating me. Not having a car is effecting how I work, and thus my income. It's also effecting my life in that I cannot do for myself what I need to. It's having a knock-on effect that is becoming overwhelming!

I'm hitting rock bottom. The burden of life seems insurmountable to me the last couple days. No matter what I do, it just seems like the hole is getting deeper. It's becoming a hard slog to get out of bed everyday and face life, but I know I must. The only thing keeping me going is my Faith in God. I know that I do not walk this path alone for He is with me. Yes, going through the stress that I'm dealing with is testing my Faith in Him and His Universe. In feeling the way I have of late, I was however, reminded by a quote a friend Tweeted today to stay on course: "Sometimes God allows you to hit rock bottom so that you will discover that He is the Rock at the bottom!"

God Bless!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment