Friday 9 November 2012

Love

My Spiritual Awkening continues...I have not been able to blog for the last couple of days, for I have immersed myself in the gaining of Knowledge through reading. The book I have have been reading(which My Guardians have Guided me to read) is "The Secret History of the World' by Jonothan Black. When I visited a psychic  a couple of weeks ago, she had advised me that the path to my Higher Power, lay in my accumulation of Knowledge through reading...

Everything I have read in this book makes perfect sense to me! From the Beginnings of Genesis, to today, and to what lies ahead! There are few books that I have read, that have had such a profound impact on my life and my way of thinking (I have mentioned others in my blog already). This has to be the Greatest Book (other than The Bible) I have ever read! It aligns every story of mankind through our history, as passed through The Ages, in a meaningful and truthful manner. Everything we have been taught to believe, we have been taught in isolation of everything else...Our glasses have been half empty...

About 800 years ago(8 being the number for New Beginnings), Richard the Lionheart, visited a hermit named Joachim, who, for many years, had failed to understand the Revelelations of St John. He awoke one day over Easter, being granted that which he sought. He was was Blessed with the "Theory of Three"! The Holy Father, The Holy Son and The Holy Spirit(for me this is The Singularity)! The Age of the Holy Father(Old Testament) called for Obidience and Fear, The Age of the Son(Jesus Christ -The New Testament) called for the age of Church and of Faith, he then prophecised that the Third Age, was to be that of the Holy Spirit(Love and Freedom). This would herald the return of Elijah, and the Messiah, and as a neccessary evil, the Anti-Christ!

The Mayan Calendar predicts the End of the World on 21/12/2012(Binary Code for me)! It heralds only the end of The Age of Pisces(Age of God The Son - Jesus Christ), which was precipitated by the Age of Aries(Age of God The Father), which is now to become The Age of Aquarius, that of The Age of The Holy Spirit(Freedom and Love)! The Holy Trinity is Complete!!!

Mankind is Destined to gain a Higher Conciousness in His Evolution...Thanks be to God, His Plan and His Word for this!

"Of The Greatst Gifts Man can give...Love is The Greatest!"

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment