Monday 26 November 2012

Tested

My life is being stripped away from me. I have not blogged for almost 2 weeks, because of my negative state of mind surrounding everything going on around me. I got "Carrie" back 2 weeks ago Friday, and thought that my troubles were a thing of the past, and that the road ahead would smoothen out. I was wrong! The following Sunday she decided to start her shit AGAIN!!! It shifted my mindset into the negative. My focus on Life, and what's IMPORTANT, was once again hi-jacked by my car and resulting financial crisis.

I have been frustrated, at times depressed and even angry. I've had harsh words with God. His response, as with any parent disciplining an unruly child, was to eek out harsher punishment. Along with my car giving me hassles, He has put me deeper in the pressure cooker, in that I will need to find another place to live by the end of the week, otherwise I will be homeless. It's a disconcerting place to be! I'm without a car, a place to call my own, and I'm not actually in a position to afford either! But I know my Faith in Him and the Universe is being put to the test.

All that the hardships of life deal us, is a test from God, to determine the strength of your Faith in Him! The bullshit that is flung at us, is done to see if we loose our focus and Belief in Him. We become so distracted by the shit, that we start to forget the good! Like any relationship we have amongst ourselves, nothing is ever always roses. It's the compost in the soil that makes them flower so beautifully! The hard relationships that we have, are the ones that teach us so much about ourselves. It's when we are challenged that our true nature shines! That we are able to achieve a Higher Consciousness of ourselves and those around us. It's the difficult relationships we have, that we need to value most. You either swim or drown. I choose to swim and Believe, even though the waters are above my head. It's easier to give up, it takes Faith to go through.

The test of strong Spirituality is to remain calm in the face of adversity. Instead of focusing on the negative turn to the good. Be grateful for that which you have. I have loving and supportive friends and family. I'm blessed with a great physique, with which I am able to work, earn a living and inspire others. For all this and more, I am TRULY GRATEFUL TO HIM!!!




A couple weeks ago a friend emailed me something which I share with you now. I was not aware, until today, when I was messaged by another friend, that I became aware of the TRUE significance of the message.

A Conversation With GOD!

Me: God, can I ask you a question?

God: Sure.
Me: Promise you won't get mad?
God: I promise.
Me: Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today?
God: What do you mean?
Me: Well, I woke up late.
God: Yes.
Me: My car took forever to start.
God: Okay.
Me: At lunch they made my sandwich wrong and I had to wait.
God: Hmmm.
Me: On the way home my phone went dead just as I picked up a call.
God: Okay.
Me: And on top of all that, when I got home I just wanted to soak my feet in
my new foot massager and relax, but it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right
today! Why did you do that?
God: Well, let me see. The Death Angel was at your bed this morning and I
had to send one of the other angels to battle him for your life. I let you
sleep through that.
Me: (humbled): OH...
GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your
route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
Me: (ashamed)
God: The person who made your first sandwich today was sick and I didn't
want you to catch what he has.
I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
Me: (embarrassed): Ok...
God: Your phone went dead because the person who was calling was going to
give false witness about what you said during that call. I didn't even let
you talk to them so that you would be covered.
Me: (softly) I see, God.
God: Oh, and that foot massager had a short that was going to throw out all
of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the
dark.
Me: I'm sorry God.
God: Don't be sorry, just learn to trust me in all things, the good and the
bad.
Me: I will trust you.
God: And don't doubt that MY plan for your day is always better than your
plan.
Me: I won't, God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for everything
today.
God: You're welcome, child. It was just another day being your God, and I
love looking after my children.


Be content with what you have, because God has said "Never will I Leave you, never will I Foresake you." Hebrews 13:5

God Bless You for God Be With You!

No comments:

Post a Comment