Sunday 7 October 2012

Your New Freedom (YNF 172)

Yesterday I celebrated Gay Pride here in the "City of Gold". I worked in the morning so was unable to take part in the march. My festivity started where the march ends, which is at Zoo Lake, basically a concert in the park. The weather could not have been more perfect to hold such an event. The mood was joyous and spirits were high. I was struck though by the lack of LOVE that flowed and also lack of interaction between fellow party goers. A suggestion to the organiser's would be to charge a cover and donate the money to a chairty that assists the LGBT community.

This took me back a decade to the end of the rave culute that had taken hold then. I remember the days of the clubbing scene and the music and the love that flowed so easily. I remember days of tiger balm and massages. Complete strangers would approach you without any other intent than to make sure that you were experiencing  the BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE! Now I do not condone or advocate the taking of illegal substances. The choice is yours to make. However the experience of being completely uplifted and in tune with others around you and listening to music like you were listening to GOD was definitely helped with the taking of ecstacy.

So I was really looking forward to the evening's proceedings as a friend had organised us a "Disco Biscuit" each. I was directed to not, as back in the day, drink any alcohol with it, and not to drive home but rather take a taxi. I just did not have any tiger balm otherwise the evening would have been complete. Under these guidelines I was sure to have the time of my life and feel the LOVE I had done a decade ago. The evening culminates in a dance party called the "Fireman's Ball", which this year was creatively held in the parking garage of a shopping centre. All the key elements were now in play. I had taken the biscuit about an hour before we arrived and as soon as we got there I was ready to let all inhibitions go and just release myself to the music and be at one with myself and those around me.

I was not disappointed. The music made me feel LOVE! GOD was present. The more I let go the higher the rush became. The music spoke to me. I was having a conversation with God. What I became aware of was the envy of those around me who were also wanted to feel the same energy I was experiencing. I willingly told them what I had taken and they were all too eager to take it to. Unfortunately for them I could not supply as I did not have any more. What became apparent to me is that there were elements around me trying to stop me from feeling the way I was. I was being hounded to take another substance, which I refused to do and to extinguish my flame they tried in vain to keep me from being warm or distract me from the music. And no one offered to massage me!

"God is a DJ!" This is true in SO many aspects especially under these circumstances. I was receiving messages from Him. I was directed to leave the building as it would collapse, and as those inside were not on the same frequency, I was told they could not be saved. But I questioned this rationale and felt responsible to those present for the looming danger. So I issued a Public Broadcast Announcement by grabbing the Dj's microphone and telling all to get out. They all in turn just laughed. Which is what any reasonable human being would have done in that situation.

I did pull my friend from the building as well as others we had arrived with. Obviously they had thought I'd gone crazy and was having a bad trip. I was NOT! I will never question what I feel God himself is telling me. I have no fear of being judged by you or anyone else. Yes, I know I will be and I accept that. The only judgment though that will mean anything to me is that of God. Did the building collapse. No! I'm not sorry it did'nt either. As much as I feel responsible for the safety of other's I cannot save everyone. My Judgment Day has come...yours will to.

"Now let's take this from the start...Are we cold and are we killers? Will you break my mind apart? Have you seen what pain delivers? If you'll start to fall apart, you won't build a life of pleasure. And if you wonder what we are we can build a life together. We can love and live forever! We can taste these feelings come alive...and my interest is in LOVE! And I cannot take this pressure of who of us advise...THERE'S NO CONFLICT FROM ABOVE!" Words taken from a podcast by David James Lamborghini called "Lovetude".

No comments:

Post a Comment