Monday 15 October 2012

Show me the LOVE!

Sadly, had to leave Clarens this morning and head back to the reality of life. The photo shoot over, the hard work of editing the pictures begins. I cannot wait to show you the finished product. I have been blocked from my Facebook page for 3 days for posting some of the pictures we had taken on the Saturday night. How they could of possibly have been found to be offensive is beyond me! I'm not being rude or arrogant, just have my hands tied behind my back and am unable to respond to your messages. Twitter is far less draconian and you can follow me there should you so choose. My handle is "inkdmscl" and my email for that application is inkdmscl@hotmail.com.

I got home this afternoon and had a sleep. It seems that my popularity is on the rise, and thanks be to God for that. The interactions with people that I'm having are inspiring and strengthening my resolve to help where I can. We all have a story to tell and sometimes all is required is for someone to listen and help you regain the focus of life and your pupose. It is being reitterated time and again for me that our needs are being hi-jacked by the shit we are allowing into our lives. We all want to be respected, but require that respect in return. We all need love and to be loved back!

I spent the evening with some new friends I have made. A straight couple that I've encountered before, but because of the fear I previously clung to had kept them at arm's length. I have let go of my fears and now that I have done that doors that were shut are now opening! I have let sunshine in where there was darkness. The couple, Shane and Julie, have been intrigued by my story and transformation. They have both had trials and tribualtions in their lives, but like so many through my Blog have awakened to a new possiblity.

It's apparent to me that the story I'm telling has revelance to everyone. We are being side-tracked by shit. Being dragged down to the depths of despair by issues we think stigmatise us and make us vulnerable to the judgements of others. Let go of the baggage. Somehow we lost our way, drifting through the days...day by day! The issues we cling to in the false sense of belief that it gives us security, actually becomes the prison in which we live our lives. We alienate and isolate ourselves, and those around us that love and care for us.

Love starts with loving youself and your Love of God. Accept His Love and you will find peace and happiness. Learn to love yourself and everything that you are! That is what I have learned in being honest with myself. By loving myself first I can love those in my life freely and without fear. I treat others the same way I wish to be treated. I have gained my self respect, and in doing so the love I need to travel the road I'm on. Look inwards and you will shine!

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them." Henry David Thoreau (1817–1862) an American philosopher, poet, and environmental scientist.

2 comments:

  1. love ,love, love the new you. Its like you have finally broken down the wall that you kept hiding behind. Now you are revealing the awesome person that I always new you are. Soooo looking forward to meet you in person, cant wait :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro! Appreciate the achknowledgement! Have a wicked day. Looking forward to having some fun with you!

    ReplyDelete