Sunday 14 October 2012

Revealed

Had an AWESOME day today! I'm doing a photoshoot for a nude portfolio with my friends from www.pictura.co.za and we've come to Clarens, which is just outside Bethlehem in the Orange Free State. What a beautiful part of our country this is. I woke up early and lazed around for a while. Eventually got out of bed and had breakfast. It was decided we would take a drive into town and do some sightseeing.

I had pulled my calve muscle last night, so I wasn't in the mood for walking around too much. The strain is going to take another 5 weeks to heal. Instead I found a quaint restaurant in the main street and chilled. I have received so many messages from people around the world and I thank you all for your kind comments. I'm very grateful to God, for allowing me to touch the lives of so many, and inspire them to find the courage and strength to look at life differently and with renewed passion. Its an honour and  a priviledge. More and more I'm realising the impact this medium is providing people.

After spending the morning having a couple beers, and trying to empty my inbox of all the messages, we took a drive. Being in God's country definitely does replenish the soul. Surrounded by mountains and rolling hills uplifts my energy. It was an amazing sunny Saturday and the perfect way to relax. I am making a promise to myself to get out and enjoy the wonder of nature more. We headed to "Golden Gate", which I have never seen before, and what a sight it was to behold. I have fallen in love with Clarens and its natural splendour!

The photoshoot began in earnest after a well deserved afternoon snooze. It's harder than I thought to be in front of a camera. The photographer always asks for the weirdest of body positions, and then its the added pressure of holding the pose while he adjusts lighting, focus and angle of camera to subject. But these guys are incredible and so much fun to work with. It's been an absolute pleasure and very rewarding!

I'm doing a nude portfolio to regain my self esteeem and self worth, which was taken from me by my last serious realtionship. I'm "Releasing My Kraken!" after my "Wrath of the God's" experience and all that transpired in that relationship. I will never be made to feel less than I am ever gain. I truly loved the boy and all he gave me back in return were empty lies and false promises. I was blinded by love and could not accept the truth that lay before my eyes. To love someone deeply and have that love returned with contempt and disregard is hard for anyone to swallow. His true self was eventually revealed to me and I accepted that I was just used as a substitute for his own self loathing. I wish him no ill will, but pray to God that he finds a path back to love and happiness.

I haved bared all in my blog. So the time has come to show you all! I am an open book, but the book is lacking a cover. So I give it to you now...

 
 
"I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND NOTHING TO FEAR!"
 
GOD BLESS US ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Quite the powerful post on more than one level. And what a huge step baring all that you are like that! Very curious to see how life will turn out for you. You really putting something out there with great power. Watch this space ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro! Appreciate the comment. Great that you are able to see and understand the message being delivered. The power comes from above and I am grateful to God for it!

      Delete