Saturday 13 October 2012

New Day, New Era!

THANK YOU!!!!! There aren't sufficient words that I can use to express my gratitude for the unbelievable outpouring of support and love I have received since my last Blog. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. Yes, already there have been some negative remarks made, but the shouts of so many have silenced the voices of the few! I'm in such a different space now, and nothing and no one can or will get me down.

Yesterday was somewhat surreal for me. Had to digest and process everything giong on around me. My first morning client, Peter, calmed and comforted me. We chose to do coffee instead of train. I'm grateful to him for his understanding and relentless belief in me. He put things into perspective for and for the first time in my life I feel grounded. Nothing to hide and NOTHING TO FEAR!

It was cold and wet here in Johannesburg and I had not slept very much yesterday. I finished work around 12pm and had to rush home to pack, as I'm away in Clarens, for a photoshoot this weekend. It's like I'm celebrating my second coming out! I'm excited about the road ahead. I have to admit though, I was slightly nervous about this photoshoot, as it's the first time that I have taken kit off for a nude portfolio. These nude pictures are going to be in the public domain. The way I see it though, is that I have bared all emotionally, I may as well do it physically. This is me standing naked in front of the world saying "BRING IT ON!"

Here's a preview of the shoot we currently doing. These pictures have not been photoshopped either....Pictures taken by www.pictura.co.za






No comments:

Post a Comment