Sunday 30 September 2012

Eyes wide SHUT!

For the 38 years of my life walking the planet I have been blind. I have focused on obtaining shit that when you take it to the singular means NOTHING! I exit this world the way I entered....NAKED! Its a clean page! A fresh start! A beginning has an end...there is always balance. There is only one thing I want entering this life as I do when I leave it....LOVE!

I have spent yersterday afternoon with a very true and genuine close friend. The Law of Attraction is ensuring that at this point of departure of my old self I am provided with  the support and guidance of other like minded thinkers. I have to acknowledge and thank my Guardians for this, I am humbled and always grateful by your presence. We all have Guardians, some of us deny their existence and this is done to your detriment. We have those moments in our lives when we feel their intervention...something will be provided to you when u need it and you put it down to chance or coincidence. NOTHING is coincidental or happens by chance!!! It's your Guardians letting you know they are with you. Everything in your life happens for a reason.

If you accept this fact then the lessons you learn will provide you with the confidence to tackle life's twists and turns. We make the error of focusing on the problem rather than the solution. We loose focus of the bigger picture and fixate on the problem. The solution is always....YOU!  I have a client who is brilliant at what he does. Works in advertising and is always in demand and is therefore very successful. His work has taken over his life. The stress in his life has now manifested in health issues. He has taken care of business, but he has not taken care of HIMSELF!

Somewhere along the way we loose track of ourselves. We immerse and comfort ourselves in our own stress. We falsely believe that it gives us purpose. What you don't know is that its killing you. It becomes your Achilles Heel! Spending time with my friend yesterday afternoon, he told me the story of a possible suitor that he could have had a relationship with. The problem with this man was that his life was empty and in order to fill it he had surrounded himself with "nice" things. Instead of looking at the core problem we burden ourselves with even more shit and create more stress and think we are serving a purpose. You are always your own purpose! He is so involved in buying and keeping more "nice" things that he can not see the value of having someone true and genuine in his life. At some point he will be faced with the possibility of loosing all he has accumulated. His Guardians will do this to him to make him see where in his life he is at fault. He would need to acknowledge them, be thankful to them for all they provide and from the experience of suffering learn not to make the same mistake.

Everything I have endured and suffered has prepared me for what is to come. I have learned the error of my way's. Timing is everything and everything happens for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment