Sunday 30 September 2012

Reset


Bodybuilding has been an important part of my life for the last 16 years. I've wanted a great body and The Universe has provided it to me. But like everyone does I was so focused on that one aspect of my life that I lost sight of the bigger picture. My Guardians intervened and smacked me down last year with an injury in order that I may open my eyes and realise that I was on the wrong path. It was a lesson for me to learn that what I was being given I was not sharing with the world.

But I did not pay it the attention I should have so they did it again to make me sit up and take note. I understand now why all the events in my life have taken place. It all makes sense and I am better prepared to face the road ahead. Nothing happened by chance or coincidence. If I do not change course and correct the mistakes of the past through what I have learned they will leave me and let me fend for myself. 

So like a computer I have hit the reboot/reset button. I have released the past. Let's start over again, but with the knowledge they have given me, let me do it right this time. Let me not loose track of the bigger picture again. MY PURPOSE! With the help of The Universe I know that this time I can and I will do it properly. 

"We can love and live forever, we can taste these feelings come alive and my interest is in love! There's no conflict from above! I'm asking for mercy, asking don't hurt me.....LOVE LOVE LOVE."

No comments:

Post a Comment