Saturday 29 September 2012

Misled!

NOTHING in my life happens by coincidence! I told you this week I went to go see a psychic. One of the things she told me is that I am easily misled. Which I know is true. I allow people who I crave acceptance from to take advantage of me. I have had two such episodes occur again this week. But because she verbalised this to me I am now very aware of it,  and can protect myself from it.

So there again have been two incidents this week where I have had people try mislead me. But my intuition has sprung into action and protected me from being taken advantage of. I can now instantly tell when this is happening! The first incident was with a colleague at work. We where walking down memory lane and discussing our party days. I'm done with that actually. But the colleague wants to relive it with me again sometime....not going to happen! The second was someone I told something personal about myself to who in turn, tried to use that very same information for their benefit and earn my trust.  My eyes are open! I am not going to be so easily misled by anyone!

Can't believe how much duplicity is at work this week. Two month's ago my car broke down. The battery died. So I had a friend pick me up so I could go buy another battery. I've had the same issue this morning on my way to work. And the very same friend had to come to my rescue again. Timing is everything and I realised why in that spot at the time it happened I needed him to be there and he was. I had to make an affirmation to him and I did. That same affirmation I had to make to my next client as there were only 2 scheduled for the day, so I got to work and told him what I told my 9am client.

The affirmation  I made to them requires that they believe something in me and don't doubt it. I'm asking something of them, and they have to believe I'm not misleading them...

No comments:

Post a Comment