Friday 1 February 2013

Lughnasadha

The Celtic Sun God, Lugh, made himself known to me last year in a reading session I had with my psychic, just before the Mayans had predicted the End of The Age. Today, in the Southern Hemisphere(1st August in the Northern Hemisphere) his festival, Lughnasdaha(Lammas), is celebrated. Lugh is the Celtic God of Light and The Harvest. He is referred to as Ildanach - Master of All Arts and Crafts. His festival is held in his Sacred Month(August in the Northern Hemisphere - my Birth Month), to give thanks to Gaia, for all Mother Earth has provided within the year.


Today is a day of reflection. It is a time to gauge that which you have planted within the last year. To take stock of all that is your life, and decide if you are on the right road. Are the seeds that you planted bountiful? Now is the time you have to harvest that which you have planted....


The last 12 preceding months of my life have been very difficult. But, as I discussed in my last blog, it forced me to look inward at myself and take stock of my life, and discard all that which was not a positive and rewarding experience to my Higher Self. I was challenged on every possible level, in order to wake my Spirit and realise my Full Potential. I was stripped bare by God, in order to build a solid foundation, in which my future would reap abundance. All too often in our modern day lives, we take for granted all that is provided.


I am truly grateful for all those that have stood by me and supported me during my time of need. I stand firm and optimistic for all the changes that I have brought about in my life, which will within the year, bring about the positive and rewarding changes that I deserve. Have you made the necessary changes to your life, to allow Positive Energy and The Law of Abundance to flow unimpeded into your life?

I leave you with the Blessing and Ritual of Lughnasadh

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=530484723657731&set=a.499665773406293.111395.491421970897340&type=1&theater

Celebrate the Harvest Season ;-)

Within the Laws of Abundance and Lugh, should you feel that you have benefited your Higher Self in reading this post, or my blog, and wish to make a donation, I would be most grateful. The tab to donate is on the left hand side of my blog.

I wish you Light and Love!

God Bless You! God Be with You!

Follow me - Facebook : www.facebook.com/inkdmscl
                   Twitter      : www.twitter.com/inkdmscl

No comments:

Post a Comment