Monday 17 December 2012

My First Gay Wedding!


A wedding is the celebration of the Love of two individuals(Gay or Straight), before the Eyes of God! It is a request to God for His Blessing of Love and Light for the Rest of your Eternity...

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.




I give you the newly wedded Johan and Martin. May God Bless them and be with them Always! This was my first gay wedding. Having been down the isle already, the significance of what they have just undertaken is not lost on me. I was a lost soul when I took my matrimonial vows...too young to understand! Marriage is a sacrament! A Vow Of Truth! You can only give of yourself completely when you yourself are complete. When you have no secrets with each other, you have no fear of each other or your life ahead together! 

This was an amazing wedding! Held in the most beautiful and naturally energised of venues. The fact that it rained gave it God's Blessing. Water is His Cleanse. Symbolic of washing out the Old and Welcoming the New! It's a beginning and an end! An end of their solitary physical life, and a dawning of their combined future together! I was 
privileged to be invited, and be a part of this very Spiritual Path they have decided to undertake together before God! God Bless them Both, for God be with Them!

Nothing in my life happens by chance. Everything happens for God's purpose!
During the week I was contacted by a young man, who had found the courage to "come out' to his very conservative family. He lives in a somewhat rural town, which just so happened to be the hometown of an ex-client and good friend of mine. God intervened in their lives by making me bring them both together. And I'm so grateful to Him I did! At a specific time, for a specific reason, for a specific purpose and for a specific end, they were brought together!!!

God's interest is in Love...The Age of the Holy Spirit, The Age of Aquarius is upon us...The Age of Light and Love!  

"Upon the hill across the blue lake, that's where I had my first heart-break...I still remember how it all changed...My Father said "Don"t you worry, don't you worry Child....'cos Heavens got a Plan for You!" - Swedish House Mafia

God Bless Us....for God be with Us! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment