Friday 14 December 2012

A Tale of Two Boys

We never know God's plan. I get messaged from a hundred and one different people within a day. Some are meaningful to me, some not. I have over 10000 internet connections, so you can imagine the messaging and emails I receive. There are always those though, that at a specific time, for a specific reason and for a specific purpose, stand out to me!

I was messaged in the very early hours of yesterday morning by an acquaintance I've know for many years. He's found himself in somewhat of a tight spot lately, to say the least. He called out to God's Universe for help and I saw the request. Nothing in life happens by luck, chance or co-incidence. I was meant to wake at the early hour I did, in order to see the call for help he broadcast. God needed me to work with urgency in order to recognise the plight my acquaintance is in. 

I met him for coffee yesterday afternoon and we had a very good exchange. He was able to offload on me some of the things in his life which are causing him so much distress. I cannot judge him, or anyone else, for that task is left to God alone. But, what made a difference to me, is the fact that faced with so much adversity from his past and present life, he is able to look to his future with such Hope and Faith.  He knows that he is worthy, and he is willing to fight for it, which makes all the difference!!! God Bless Him, God Be With Him!

I was 30, when in all honesty, I was forced out of the closet. A closet which everyone else, except me, knew I was in. I was today contacted on Twitter by a very courageous young man, who at the not yet age of 18, decided it time to announce to his family that he was ... GAY! Coming from a small town in rural South Africa, it takes a set of balls to do so. In my view he should be Honoured with a Medal of Bravery of The Highest Oder for his actions!!!

Unfortunately, his family do not think his own outing to be as courageous as I do. They have hung him out to dry. A mistake they will soon come to regret, for they have forgotten that it is only God who has the Right to Judge! You can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends, and I am honoured and humbled that God has seen fit to introduce us to each other in his hour of need! I look forward to becoming a dear friend of his....U will need to take stock with your maker!

GOD BLESS YOU!! For God be With You....xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment