Tuesday 30 October 2012

Independence

I am alone right now. Have spent the last 2 days in bed immobilised by my calve injury, as for the last couple weeks I have been pushing it too hard. A strange occurence has happened, in that I am also without a car, it's still not repaired, and on Saturday night my cell phone fell on the ground and broke.

These are 2 things in one's life which are very difficult to do without. I am alone and, now, left with very limited means. My independence is gone. The irony is not lost on me. I normally always have a spare cell phone. That one I took in for repairs on Friday afternoon. In breaking mine on Saturday night, I now have limited means of communicating with the outside world. To say I'm frustrated is an understatement.

I'm being tested in my resolve, that I believe God and his Universe will make this all ok. My means and line of communication with the outside world may be limited right now, however, I always have Him! I have prayed to God the He take care of this need of mine. He may not answer immediately, but I do believe he will answer. Everything happens for a specific purpose, for a specific need, at a specific time for a specific end. He will do things in His own time. My frustration is my own negative thinking. So I'm going to drown it out with positive thoughts and Faith in Him!

God and His Universe are conspiring, right now, in my favour to give me what I want and need....He Loves me just as much as He Loves You...

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment