Thursday 18 October 2012

Binary Code!

 The Binary Code is our key to success! GOD is ONE! We are Two!1212121212121212121212121!!

In life we are to use Biblical Numerology! Lets look at the number sequence for GOD. G is the number 7, which is Spiritual Perfection! O is 15. Seperately, as I see them, One is the number of GOD, 5 is Grace! D is the number 4, which is the number of Creation! GOD = 7.1.5.4! If I subtract 1 from 7, I get 6. Six is the Number of Man! When I subtract 4 from 5, I get 1! ONE IS GOD'S NUMBER! I would be left with 61. If I add 6 to 1, I get 7. Spiritual Perfection! If I subtract 1 from 6, I get 5 . 5 is the number for Grace! 6 multiplied, or divided by 1 equals 6! We have 2 equations that lead to the same result. 6! The number of man! If I add 7 to 1, I get 8. 8 is the number of New Beginnings! If I add 4 to 5, I get 9! 9 is the number of Judgement. I subtract 8 from 9, I am left with 1! GOD'S NUMBER! If I add 8 to 9 I'm left with 17.  1 being God's number! 7 is Spiritual Perfection! Add the two we get 8...New Beginnings! Subtract 1 from 7 we get 6. Man's number!

We are left with 2 numbers wich give us 1 answer. In sequencing we are left with 1 and 2! GOD and man! In sequenece we are 12. 12 is the number for Governmental Perfection! If we add 2 to 1 we get 3. 3 is the number for Divine Perfection! If I subtract 1 from 2 I get 1! ONE GOD! The Binary Code is 1.2. We always have to put God first! In our life on earth, we practice this code by putting others first. We give without reward to others! If we give thanks to God for all the good we have in our lives, do not invoke the any of the 7 Sins, and work hard we will be rewarded with the Gift's of Heaven. If we remain humble and grateful, the Kingdom of Heaven will be yours!

The Kingdom of Heaven is LOVE! God is LOVE! We need to love ourselves and each other in order to love Him! And in return ...He will LOVE US and grant us what we want....

Today's date is 18/10/20/2012...1812212..181212...8 is the number for New Beginnings...

No comments:

Post a Comment