Thursday 7 March 2013

Judgement

I started this blog for very different reasons than that which it has become. The day after posting my very first foray into blogging, something strange occurred. In retrospect though, looking back at my life through 2011 and 2012, I was being given very clear signals from my Guardians/Spirit, that I was not paying enough attention to my life and purpose, and that my focus was not clear. The more I ignored what was being presented to me, the harder my life, and the lessons became.


What has happened to me over the last 2 years can best be described as an initiation. A test. Initiation always makes me remember my youth, and the day I entered High School. As a pup entering the big dog's house, I was subjected to rather humiliating tasks, devilishly thought up by my peers in order to perversely welcome me into my new home. Through shame and ridicule I was accepted. It was a right of passage to test my mettle, conviction and loyalty. You have to be broken down, before you can be rebuilt stronger than before. You are forced to face your fears, so you are better prepared for the future. That is the purpose, to make you stronger, and therefore better. Once you face your fears, they have no power over you to destroy you.




We are living in a time of tumultuous flux. Change in the form of turmoil, has come unexpectedly to many of us, and like so many, I was also caught off guard by what was going on. I had jokingly put it down to the fact that Mercury was retrograde, and that was the reason "Murphy's Law" was reigning supreme in my life. It was not until the latter half of last year, and a profound event that made me start questioning EVERYTHING! My Spiritual Awakening came swiftly and profoundly. I had actually thought admission to a "funny farm" would be my fate. My sleeping pattern changed, I began to focus on numbers - house addresses, number plates etc(Binary Code in my blog), I became emotional at the drop of a hat, and a profound sense of compassion and empathy for humanity and Mother Earth enveloped me. I was being given "messages" through all forms of media, I had suffered 2 physical manifestations in the form of injury, a desire to break free from the monotiny of life, a desire to parctise a higher sense of integrity and many more symptoms associated with an Awakening occurred.


On the 6th October 2012, my "Knock of The Spirit" took place. An interaction with Spirit, that was so profound, it has taken me a long time to digest and fully accept. It was the beginning of my voyage of self discovery. The message communicated to me that night was : "You have been perfectly created. You are however, living within a Matrix of control which is a lie. There are those among you who are not what they seem, and wish you harm. They dwell and keep you in darkness. Light will shine, but not all will be saved. Judgement is upon you. Are you strong enough?"



That message has changed my life. It made me look inwardly at myself. Made me seek that in my life which is important and relevant. Made me connect with my Higher Power! My pure Spiritual Essence! It has revealed to me, as I have to you, through my blog, the Truth. Our history is not what we have been led to believe. We are of the Universe. A creation of God, whose frequency has been quarantined through interference by that which is not of this world.



I am a "Blue Ray". I have been Awakened to give you the message that you now need to take heed of. It's now or never. Your choice.

Blue Ray


What is required is that you raise your level of Consciousness from the low frequency of Fear to the High frequency of Love. This realisation has to occur within you first. If you do not practise self love as a Perfect Spiritual creation of God, you will not be able to treat anyone else on the Planet as such. The time has come to stop living life through the ego and fear. Love is the frequency of the New Age.


Mother Earth, The Sun, The Solar System, The Universe and The Galaxy have all started their Ascension to the Higher Frequency. You as an inhabitant of Earth, are connected to the Frequency that God is now broadcasting. Its now or never. You either accept the new frequency and live in The Light, or you dwell in darkness. That is your Judgement.


Within the Law of Abundance, should you feel that this post and my blog has benefited your Higher Self, and would wish to show your appreciation and thanks in the form of a donation, I would be most thankful. The tab to donate is on the left-hand side of my blog.

I wish you Love and Light!

God Bless You! God be with You, for God is Within You!

Follow me : Facebook - www.facebook.com/inkdmscl
                   Twitter      - www.twitter.com/inkdmscl

NAMASTE! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment