Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year


A New Year has dawned! Looking to the Year ahead, I have to decide what it is about myself I need to change, that which brought me so much difficulty in my life. Change can only begin from within. You are expending valuable energy if you think you can change someone and their thoughts and beliefs to your way of thinking. Only you have the power to change yourself, no one else can, less you be perpetually stuck in the same draining pattern that becomes your life! Everything that I had endured in 2012 was as a result of a belief system I had about myself. Our thoughts become the life we live. If you think yourself "not worthy", "inadequate", "inferior" etc. then that is what The Universe will manifest in your life.


One of the biggest lesson's I have had to deal with this last year, is to look inward at myself, and Love and Accept who I am! I was involved in my "Wrath of the Gods" episode at the beginning of last year. I had such little self belief and self love, that I allowed my then partner to basically wipe the floor with my emotions! And he did it with glee! I allowed myself to be de-selfed! I never took a stance in order to fight for myself, I did not think myself worthy. That was until it became clear to me, that if I continued on the road ahead my life would be nothing but misery. I needed to change the status quo! I was angry at myself for a long time for being so stupid and allowing things to progress as far as they did.  But, anger is fear based. Love>Fear! Anger impedes us from growing as Spiritual Beings if we do not release it. As a Spiritual being, I had asked for the trials and tribulations I am currently experiencing in order to LEARN about myself. I dated Satan's Spawn, so you can imagine that I learnt a lot about myself. It's the difficult relationships in our lives that teach us the most about ourselves. It's when we are challenged to the extreme that we pay attention to who we really are! The biggest test is to be able to forgive. You need to forgive yourself first! Then all those who have done you harm. Release all the hatred and anger! Forgive and Release! Do not dwell on the past for it is to the future you must look...

http://howtoraiseyourvibration.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-deal-with-anger.html


The thoughts and feelings you put out to God and His Universe is what will become your existence. Release all your negativity and allow only positive thoughts into your life. Those are the thoughts of which your dreams are made of. Those are the thoughts that will change your life for the better, and make all your dreams come true! That is God's wish for you! That is His plan for you!

"Only LOVE can turn your life around..." podcast by Dj Ice August 2011 Sessions.

I wish you all a Blessed 2013! Wealth, Health and Happiness for all Humanity!

God Bless you! God be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment