Saturday 3 November 2012

Stalked

About 4 months ago I woke up to the news on Facebook that I was married. Naturally I was very surprised by the news, as I wasn't even in a relationship. Some guy, his name is Shawun McKinney, from Louisville KY, had woken up that day with a hard-on for me and decided I was to be his husband. All I had done, a year earlier was accept his "Friend Request", we'd never actually even chatted in that time, and that was enough for him to decide that I WAS HIS PROPERTY!!! WTF??? Not exactly the traditional way of the fairytale marriage that I have going on in my head!

Now I know it's probably my own fault, because you should not add people you don't know personally. Facebook is, however, a social networking site and in that ethos I have added whoever. I'm a social guy and I have a number of people who follow me on the site. Some I know, some I don't. Even still, it did not give this mentally challenged man the right to assume ownership of me. He even adopted my surname and began telling everyone he was now "Mr Mckinney-Campbell". He had definitely crossed a line with me and I made my feelings very clear to him. I'm also forgiving, thus I did not block him. I did remove him as a friend though. My page is public and he was still able to view it and post on my wall. Through me rejecting him, and hurting his feelings in the process(my heart now pumps custard for him) it has made him ANGRY! 

The last couple of mentions he's made of me, have been negative and derogatory, and I have taken him to task for it. It still did not sink in with him that what he was doing was wrong. Where in your right mind do you treat me like that and expect me to still want to remain friends with you. You are delusional if you cannot treat me the same way you yourself want to be treated. Anyway my time of forgiveness ended, I have since blocked him. Now I'm waiting for him to rock up in SA with long-stemmedred red roses, and a large knife with my name on it. He's got a surprise coming...my knife is BIGGER! Suppose we all have to have a stalker at some stage of our lives. I'm ticking that one off my bucket list now!

Been a hectic week for me. Eventually got my car, "Carrie", back on Thursday. That was not without it's drama either. Gave my magwheel in over 2 weeks ago(South African roads are treacherous to low profile tyres) to get repaired, and it took them longer than they had quoted me to repair it. So that was another fight. Anyway, she's back and I have my independence back to. I hate inconveniencing anyone when it comes to having to get lifts to and from work. In all of this I have not been able to train. You can imagine that my frustration levels have been on the climb. So today after work and my usual afternoon nap I went to gym. The first workout for me in about 4 weeks.

I trained biceps and triceps. Something easy to get me into the routine of training. Feeling my normal self again. It's good to be back! To celebrate I took a pic....


 
 
Long day. Got another busy day ahead tomorrow. Hope you all having a great weekend. I'm calling it a night.


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment