Wednesday 26 September 2012

Coincidence or Not?

An email I sent to the UK police...


Lloyd Campbell lloydscampbell@gmail.com
1:03 PM (25 minutes ago)
to Operation.Gran.
My name is Lloyd Campbell and I'm in no way connected to this case. However I have a strange story to tell regarding Madeleine.

On May 8th of this year(Mother's Day) I had the strangest of dreams. A young girl appeared to me in a vision explaining that her name is Madeleine. In the vision she was dressed in a white uniform standing in a school yard with friends. She had blonde hair which was  very cropped. She said she now goes by the name of Cas/Caz/Chas???. The school was surrounded by palisade fencing and lined with trees. That was all I saw in the dream. However, on the 12th May I had another dream of a coastal town in a conservancy. This dream alluded to the fact that is where Madeleine could be found, but the exact name of the place was not provided. In the dream I could see street and business name's of places, but the writing was such that i could not understand. I had however a very strong premonition that it was a conservancy within Portugal.

I'm no medium or psychic and thought it ludicrous to make anything of this. I have however held on to this dream in the back of my mind waiting for something else, a marker or a sign to confirm its validity or meaning. I'm a personal trainer and I had a client at 9am this morning who wore a very bright YELLOW odd piece of clothing which I made a comment about. Later in his training session he made a remark about his cousin being in PORTUGAL! I instantly made the connection of the colour yellow and Portugal to have meaning to my dream. His cousin had been visiting the town of Praia de Rocha and Portimao in Portugal for the last two weeks. I believe this is where you will find Madeleine. The importance of today being Yom Kippur did not escape me. The fact that she is aged 9, I saw my client at 9am and this is the 9th month of the year did not escape me either. The UK emergency code is 999!!!!

I trust that this information will be useful. And that you take the time to follow it up. SHE IS ALIVE!

Regards,
Lloyd Campbell



No comments:

Post a Comment