Tuesday 25 September 2012

Believe

I started this blog as a means to an end. It was suggested to me that I begin blogging by two separate clients, who have never met each other as, and I'm not being boastful, I have quite a following on Facebook/Twitter etc and I kept complaining about all the messages and interest in my life I receive. This portal would serve as an information hub to all, because I could just direct the internet traffic here and everyone would know what's going on. It would also serve as a great business tool in expanding my network and thus client base. I was told this over a year ago but had never taken the time to set it up. Within the last week I injured myself while training, snapped the Achilles Tendon of my right leg and tore the calve muscle. So with nothing better to do I but lie on the sofa with leg on ice over the weekend I eventually decided to set this blog up....

About a month ago a female client decided she wanted another tattoo. Her life is on the up and she wanted to commemorate all the good that is happening in her life with something that would remind her forever. She decided on the word "Believe" which is now tattooed on her right wrist. Beautifully done I have to say. About a week after she had hers done, a work colleague called me aside to show me the ink work he had just had done to his right shoulder. The word "Believe" was proudly emblazoned in a banner and I have to say also beautifully done. I took note of the coincidence but left it as just that. People have a tendency to show me their ink work as I myself am heavily tattooed, but it was obviously the word which made me take note.

We've all had thoughts of something we know to be true, but for fear of sounding mad do not voice them. For some time now I've been aware that my stylishly fast Renault is a burden. I've put her  ill-temperance down to the fact that she's French and that's why she hates me. But out of the blue yesterday I had a long lost friend come to visit. He'd been involved in a bad car accident a couple weeks back and wanted to re-connect. We spent a couple hours chatting and when it came time to leave I walked him to the gate and where my car is parked out in the street. Somehow my car came back into conversation and he turned to me and said "I had a car that was cursed!" Immediately I believed that so was mine!!! Deep down in my subconscious I had known this I just needed someone else to voice it so I could BELIEVE it!

Shortly there after another friend dropped by. He'd been going through a tough break up and was slowly coming out of his cave. We ended up chatting and I made a remark of his character to which he responded "You know you are the second person to tell me that!" But the idea did not grab hold enough for him to conclusively BELIEVE it true! He left with the words "I need time to contemplate this." This morning I had a client who is quite the doyenne within her community. She has a small side-line business which I'm sure if she had more self-belief would prosper and grow into a very lucrative business. I've told her many times that she is more than capable but the words fail to sink in and take hold. She does not BELIEVE!

Why then does it take some people longer to BELIEVE in something when it's been vocalised to them than it does others? It's something within them they KNOW to be true but deny it. Like I knew my "Wrath of the Gods" was playing me yet I could not bring myself to BELIEVE it. Has it to do with timing? I was not ready for it to be accepted as true although I knew it so. Do your beliefs, although manifested, have to wait for a specific time for them to be unlocked by a specific person or event so that you can fully BELIEVE them? Obviously YES they do...."Timing is everything and everything happens for a reason!"

Anyone who wants to buy a Renault message me....


No comments:

Post a Comment