Sunday 23 September 2012

Ball is rolling...

After having just announced to all and sundry via Whatsapp, BBM, Facebook and Twitter my entry into the world of blogging I must say I'm excited, nervous and amused by the reactions I've received so far. I'm also exceptionally humbled by the interest expressed by so many people. Did not think that I had that amount of influence and I thank you. It's been an interesting road so far and this story is only beginning.

So what's the story morning glory? There a couple of boundaries I suppose I'll have to adhere to in this...Like using pseudonyms for those I will be naming....this is gonna get interesting. Somewhat reminds me of that show "Gossip Girl". As a personal trainer I am privileged to the, lets call it, "insights" of many but as many of you know me I'm always diplomatic in my relationships...I also accept that by doing a blog I open myself up for scrutiny. This can be very invasive. Facebook is an example of that, you have to strike a balance between how much you are prepared to let the public in and maintain privacy. As an example..just a month or so ago I was married and owned by someone in the US I have actually never had the displeasure of meeting. For him me being on Facebook was enough to assume he knew me well enough to claim me. All I had done was accept him as a friend. Married and divorced in a day I was!!! 

I'm looking forward to sharing these and other experiences as well as training advice where I can. Now I need to sort out my diary for the coming week...have a wicked evening all!

No comments:

Post a Comment